Hey guys! This is gonna be my way of tracking my trip here in Scotland and I hope it helps everyone get insight into my life abroad. Miss everyone and hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Essay Time

Hey all! Well it's essay time once again...except the essay I have to write has got to be the most boring, pointless piece of boringness I have ever attempted to write. Sigh...it's supposed to be about how standards of living changed in Britain in the 20th century, except that means I have to read about economics! SNOOOZE. Plus right now I'm SO not in the mood because my internet in my room got shut off for downloading stuff.  Well they can hardly blame me when I only have class like 10 hours a week and I am stuck studying things that could make an insomniac sleepy!  Now you might say, 'Casey, you signed up for those classes you know'...well honest to goodness you would be right, I did! But who could have known that the history here would be centered around such boring topics like ECONOMICS! I swear, that is literally all they lecture about! It should be called British Economics in the 20th Century, or some such thing.  Gah! And it wouldn't be so bad if I could travel around but because I have tutorials, I can't travel during the week. 
I am officially procrastinating on this stupid paper :( I mean it's not due till next week but it is worth 30% of my grade, so I know I need to get my butt in gear.  Oh bloggers I am so sorry for whining, but I honestly just can't help it! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I think I am going to go back to my room and watch Eat, Pray, Love.  Maybe that will help me relax so I can focus more on this pooptastic assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment